CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively to pay for health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12-month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com (opens in new tab)
- Call them directly at (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here (opens in new tab) to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments are required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Our team will work with you to spread payments over three months and include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest in this payment plan.
Click here (opens in new tab) to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Surgery Center Estimate
Our insurance verification team will contact you before your surgery to provide a surgery center estimate for your procedure. This estimate is based on your specific insurance policy, deductible, co-pay, and out-of-pocket max. While having surgery anywhere can be expensive, it is often less costly at an outpatient ambulatory surgery center than at a hospital. Our team will work with you to provide a range of financial options.
This facility’s policy is to provide charity care to patients who meet the eligibility requirements for such care. Individuals seeking information about the charity care program and how to apply for charity care should contact the admitting or business office to obtain detailed policy information and an application.